Tuesday 15 February 2011

Cari Bilik

Since I am going back to Malaysia in April with Magnar I have been crazily looking for accommodations for us to stay in. And I now realize something, hotels in Malaysia is starting to costing a bomb!

Hotels in Penang cost roughly about RM 400 (a night) and above so I had to start looking for other options if I wanted to save money but yet be able to stay somewhere comfortable and lies in a good location. 

I thought for a bit and started to wonder what are my options when it comes to finding cheaper accommodations at the great location and the first hit of Google was CariBilik.

CariBilik is a portal where people can publish houses/apartments for rent both long term and short term.

I surfed around the page and I found that www.caribilik.com had quite a few good choices. They had hundreds and hundreds of different locations and with different price range!

And the best part is, you can actually view pictures of the location before deciding too!


For example this one at Miami Green located at Batu Ferringi Beach which you can rent for a day, a week or a whole month going for a fraction of the price would pay at the hotel across the street!

In addition, the website has loads of rental houses/apartments/hotel/etc all over Malaysia, which definitely helps when you are going to travel about. I know for a fact they have loads of different places to rent especially in Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Johore (tourist areas)

For example, this one. It is located at the Golden Triangle region which hotels prices running sky high, CariBilik has a room for only RM135! That is definitely a good deal!


So really, CariBilik not only benefits someone looking for a long term rental, but also really appeals to tourist looking for a quick getaway.

2 comments:

Jessie Ooi said...

hey thanks for the information, didn't know the change of name for cari bilik

cari bilik said...

i love cari bilik!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails